Happy Saturday, all.
I was checking out stuff to bore you with, and found the English translation an article which originally appeared in German on pcwelt.de (as you can tell from the screenshots which as jpegs or pngs weren't translated) with all these sundry proggies to help you when and if. After all, there's nothing like having the right hammer for that stubborn screw.
The article is well organized :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Windows installation, updates, and help tools during booting
- 2. PC start-up, optimisation, error analysis, hardware & drivers
- 3. Windows Explorer, Desktop Tools and Remote Maintenance
- 4. Data media, formatting, and access to cloud storage
- 5. Security, data protection, and privacy
So I decided to keep those links just to make it all more efficient.
I really can't list all 50 tools, and where each excels which is why you all should head over, to:
to read, and at least bookmark the article for that rainy day.
Almost forgot: If you've found a particularly helpful program to fix Windows problems, please add it in the comments below!
Enjoy your weekend, folks!