I have numerous issues with my games since patch 4.xx was released...
And I am rather surprised, as, after 1196 hours in the game (a wonderful journey, by the way...), I can't remember having experienced so many truly game breaking problems.
- CTDs when reloading a saved game (from same game version of course)
- CTDs when scrolling the map East/West, or North/South
- CTDs when creating a commonwealth (especially if planet given by a friendly - but just destroyed - civ)
- Enemy fleet/ship able sometimes to come on top of my own guarding fleet,. and staying there, as if the same hex could be shared (no battle triggered)
- AI ships and fleets, friends and foes, stuck on top of my starbases (not inside - justs displayed if I click on it, ship icon still visible if larger than starbase/planet)), and not allowing access to it with the mouses (but ok if use of command "go to"). I have to click several times for browsing through a 1 hex parking lot for accessing my starbase or planet !
- ships, especially freighters, stuck in one of my planet and forbidding access to it, except using the "go to" command. Ships from different AI players can be stuck on top of each others and on top of my planet/starbase... what a party ! Note : I have not seen this happening with an hypergate.
- events/news not correctly refreshed: 1 or 2 displayed on top, and a long blank, and a few displayed at the bottom.
I play godlike (which boost the move for the AI, and can explain an issue when adding the bonus % to the AI, and making a ship/fleet stopping at a fraction of a move...) , and on both customized and game-generated maps, and is the same. Always with my beloved civs (used for years now without 1 problem).
I can not find, in Steam or here, a note explaining if today's micro-patch tries to solve some issues.
A patch log somewhere ?