Just some quality of life suggestions
1. Filter or sort ship/fleets based on current order
2. Filter or sort ships/fleets for roaming or based at planet/shipyard/Starbase
3. New Ship/fleet command called Patrol. Sits in sentry mode and is awakening by enemy in sensor range starts attack run. ( Didn't we have this in Galciv I)
4. Allow Planet projects to have redo options for another 10 or 20 times.
5 Allow shipyard missions to have redo options for another 10 or 20 times or even get the “Continue making this design until further notice” button to work for the missions
6. Remove terraforming improvements from planet listing when you can't actually use them.
7. Rearrange the "Manage" buttons for planets, Shipyards and Starbases to be in the same spot of the UI
8. In the Colonies listing screen a "Stationed Garrison" count would be handy.
9. Commands tab, Ship area add a count of the number of ships against each would be nice.
10. Command tab, Planet area add "building type options. (similar to Shipyard "Buiding type" )
11. Command tab, Add a new area for Starbases which could allow you to build a single module on all Starbases at once.
Thanks for reading.