The answer is - nothing.
A year has passed since I played SK.
What changed the last patches, what were the innovations that appeared new, but that was removed from the old bugs?
I played this game for over 60 hours, and say with confidence: the answer is - nothing. Completely, totally, shamelessly nothing.
And this "nothing" has already been issued as the last version of the game.
Consider the order.
1. Large maps are only two - that is, to play can only be two or three times, that's it?
Completely possible to win in 12-16 hours, and then throw the game forever - you want it?
Or is the game intended to be reusable pass? Something unlike.
There is no map generator for this you get another negative.
2. Hero only one, maximum two, and on the big map we must have three, four, or more to eXplore and so on - expand exploit and exterminate just like in the rules of 4x games.
3. Skills the hero has only 12! twelve! TWELVE! on the third hour of the game, about turn 70 I have studied 9 in the next two hours the remaining 3, and then what?
Response - again nothing, no decent increase to health, or level, with no additional skills - all end game! Continue to play totally uninteresting!
If the Sovereign has advantages to increasing experience, it reaches 40 percent or higher, the level of the hero reaches its upper limit earlier. I repeat - and then what? Why play?
4. Minus 1 point for that craft so highly anticipated, and by the end of the game, when you get components, absolutely no sense from him no,
and in the beginning of the game when you need it - it is not the appropriate ingredients.
Particularly evident is the impact on the additional crafting (I'm talking about the ability to double-improve clothes), when it should be increased, for example, the initiative, and it would have been cool in the early/mid game to make, not the very end, when the overlord has learned to do it, but the forces have so many troops are swinging, and can do without craft. His role in the victory at the end of the game is minimal, and in the beginning of the game the role cratf max, but craft is not applicable
5. Minus 1 point for that allies/potential enemies are weak, ask for more than we give, and all of them easier to kill than to break them/cooperate with them.
Again, they give some of their heroes are weak, give the allied troops is very weak, with a low number of moves and the extremely low level of impact, in short which is no good at all.
Trade - in General full nonsense, give some stuff, please good things in return. holy crap.
6.Whose idea was it to abandon the button "load game"? What the freak? You are trying to play at a more sophisticated level, when you have to restart the game five or ten times?
Instead of fastboot I have to go to the main menu, to confirm this decision, click to load - it is nothing but irritation does not cause. The higher the difficulty level, the higher the irritation.
7. If lost in battle, and not listening to funeral music and not see through as it increases the counter SK to go into the menu and so a few times - the game breaks down.
Is lost the background color, then the game crushes, either at once, without warning, the game is lost and we get the Windows.
I must say - the drivers are the latest, my hard on is very good, and windows re-installed again - did not help: the crashes as they were a year ago, and remained.
8.I also want to say about the "Retire". Who invented it, for what purposes. Just quit the game - quit the game with ten ways. What's this button, explain to me please?
You could write instead of writing "Retire", "I'm a dumb-ass," the meaning is the same - ask the players how often they pushed or push this button? Better put "load game" and make a hot key too.
9. when you load the game 95% would be news from SK, and the same 95% that will increase the doom counter for the next round. That is, if failed to boot - a dozen moves to make, and nothing will happen bad. If a load 10 times for 10 turns - that you increase the doom counter and higher by 30-50 points. What's the output - play on light and ultra-light levels not to upload the recorded games. Or not play at all.
10. If army path is assigned, reassigned, it is almost impossible, and moreover, if the path is assigned, and to load the game, the movement of troops is instantaneous, whether you like it or not.
The idea is interesting. The graphics are good. Very nice fights. In addition to the tactical battles - generate terrain randomly as in FE:LH. Magic is confused, yes, no order, but the spells are pretty fast, and study too. Good the generation of enemy, as from their usual locations, nests, and generation of SK (threats) near the city. Give a shake, Yes, especially when you're far away from the city, we have to choose - to go on about SK, or to bend, and to avoid another round with the gate right at the gate. Or fly using a scroll. But as the hero of one (see paragraph 1), it is hard to disperse. The enemies in circles, especially demonologists, very good and fun to play against them. There is an interesting nests and strong opponents in them. Lieutenants are good, two not enough, you need all the giants from FE:LH
In the end.
The game is designed was very good, but the implementation is very weak, nothing has been done for the year.