Originally posted by Soren Johnson on the Mohawk Games blog.
We are announcing the Fourth Offworld Twitch Tournament!
Here are the rules:
- All tournament matches are 4-player free-for-all, with a medium map and default settings, with the exception of Masquerade, Reveal Map, Majority Buyout, and Destroy Buyout which must be turned on.
- The format for winning is that games continue until one player has won two matches.
- If a player is not responsive to finding a time or does not show up to the match, s/he forfeits the match.
- All matches must be streamed by at least one person, which can be a third-party observer.
- After the game is finished, at least one video must be uploaded to YouTube and a link to the video should be posted in the results thread, along with a text description of the results.
Game #1, Monday, Sept 28th, @ 9PM EDT, streaming athttp://www.twitch.tv/pbhead or http://www.twitch.tv/mohawkgames:
Game #2, Tuesday, Sept 29th, @ 10AM EDT, streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/zultar327:
Game #3, Wednesday, Sept 30th, @4PM EDT, streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/zultar327:
- Galactic Wino
Game #4, Thursday, Oct 1st, @10AM EDT, streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/mohawkgames:
Here is the bracket: http://challonge.com/Offworld4