*** RELEASED 09/18/2019 ***
- Added a DeleteGameplayTimer script function for modders that want to use a gameplay timer in their Mission and clean it up when they are done.
- Updated Rul to make it slightly easier.
- Reduced the Heart of the Phoenix shields slightly.
- Improved Destructor targeting.
- Improved Nullifier targeting.
- Pulse Cannon: Instead of having a 1% chance to stun (with the upgrade) the tower now has a 0.5%/0.75%/1% chance to stun (per shot) depending on the tower level.
- Tweaked the starting location of enemies on Gallehault.
- Reduced Corrosion towers to doing 200/600/1800 damage over 20 seconds instead of 400/810/1800 damage over 8/9/10 seconds.
- On Training difficulty the players damage boost was increased from +60% to +100%.
- On Beginner difficulty the players damage bonus was increased from +50% to +70%.
- Reduced the objective on Styx from killing 500 enemies with Orbital Strike to killing 200 enemies.
- Reduced the cooldown on Orbital Strike from 360 seconds to 240 seconds.
- Crash fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause Milton to have a ghosting effect.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the objective stars werent lines up when you got them.
- Fixed an issue with upvoting where the count started at -1 instead of 0.
- Fixed an issue with the destruction effect on the Vulture.
- Fixed an issue that was causing part of the path to be obscured on Caluck.
- Fixed some incorrect display ranges for some towers.
- Fixed an issue that can cause the leaderboards to not show on the victory screen.
- Fixed the air path on Dule.
- The ever present typo fixes!
- Fixed an issue that could keep people from being able to upload large missions to the workshop.
- Updated Corrosion info to correctly state that Corrosion towers can stack
- Fixed some issues with how mission upvote was not showing correctly in some situations
- Added some art to the victory screen based on if you won or lost.
- Game now defaults to running in a Borderless Window instead of Full Screen.
- New Mortar sfx.
- New Ion Cannon vfx.
- Re-master Zhukov v/o to sound less mono/tinny.
- Increased the volume of the colony attack notifications slightly.
- Changed the font on the done/retry buttons on the victory screen to match the other screens.
- Improved images on the scenario workshop.
- Improved lots of tooltips on things players were confused about.
- Better images will now be shown for missions in the workshop.