So with today being the alpha release date (that's still happening today, right?) I wanted to start listing out some open questions I have, as well as provide a place for others to post questions (and/or answers) that can be consolidated.
(Obviously, if there's already plans to do this more officially, this post can be deleted )
- What are some of the areas founders should focus on during the Alpha?
- Any specific things (modes, actions, etc) that we should try to break?
- Any areas that you want the most feedback on?
- Are there any known items/issues we should be aware of so you don't receive a million reports on it?
- Is there a loose release window for "1.0" ? (2019? 2020?)
- Will there be any games your team has made already available for us to poke at?
- As we get further along, do you have any plans to run theme weeks/mini game jams? (i.e. Here's a theme/idea, everyone make their own game using that theme/idea, etc)