*** RELEASED 06/06/2019 ***
- Equip Screen- Select and customize your towers for each mission.
- Tower Customization- Over 40 new upgrades for your towers. Add assault drones to your Gravity Wells, increase the range of your favorite tower, upgrade your Corrosion Mortars so that their effect spreads to nearby enemies, or your Minos Cannon so that destroyed enemies explode and damage things around them. And many more.
- Holden mission- This mission introduces Milton and the Scavenger Module. Hold off some fast heavy waves and generate some metal while doing it.
- Rul mission- This mission introduces outposts in a small map where you don't know where the enemy will go. You can play it safe and defend your colony, or try to spread out to keep those Outposts intact.
- Lacuna mission- High in the desert plateaus swarms only thin passes allow ground units to advance, but you will encounter swarms of air units instead, including a huge swarm that starts on the map. Be ready to put your Falcon Anti-Air to use.
- Malebolge mission- This massive map introduces Siege's first dreadnought. You will need the time the winding ravines provide to destroy them. And be sure to upgrade your colony to get the weapons you need.
- Metal Refinery Upgrades- You can now upgrade your Metal refineries to produce more metal per second.
- Lure Orbital- Decoy orbital has been replaced with Lure. It will draw nearby enemies to it, and when destroyed, it explodes and damages anything nearby.
- Ion cannon switched to doing heavy shield damage rather than disabling shields.
- Slightly longer attack range for reinforcements
- Increased speed of Drones.
- Decreased the speed of Corrupted Healers slightly.
- Rebalanced Ascent mission.
- Rebalanced Caluck mission.
- Rebalanced Chariah mission.
- Rebalanced Ciacco mission.
- Rebalanced Gallehault mission.
- Rebalanced Gaol mission.
- Rebalanced Nahant mission.
- Epicurus: Added a new objective to keep the Gliding Crane from air lifting enemies to your colony.
- Chariah: Added a new objective to keep your colony from getting damaged.
- Disruption Beam now unlocks after Gaol.
- Sparrow: Reduced damage and acceleration. Increased their size slightly.
- Capacitor: Reduced range.
- Hatchlings: Increased hit points.
- Masochists: decreased speed slightly.
- Artillery Post: Increased rotation speed.
- Milton: reduced cooldown slightly.
- Reinforcements: increased cooldown slightly.
- Fixed an issue causing the main menu/campaign screen and leaderboard UI to be fuzzy.
- Switch Scan mode from Alt to Ctrl (so you won't accidentally toggle out of game).
- Fixed an issue where enemies would bypass milton and reinforcements.
- Fixed the black boxes on the movement markers.
- Fixed an issue that caused bright lights to appear as squares.
- Fixed an issue that made targeting difficult on Ascent and Gaol.
- Fixed an issue where Capacitors couldn't target correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a Metal Refinery lost its depth when damaged.
- Fixed an issue where some objectives weren't awarding score points.
- Improved the weapon fire so they are coming from the turrets.
- Updated pause screen UI.
- Updated options screen UI.