*** RELEASED 5/22/2019 ***
- New Mission: Gaol. Gaol is a huge region with low paths building up to the Colony at the top. And it features a new opponent, the Hooded Turbine, a ship that combines a high speed with strong shields. They will try to rush through your defenses to get at your Colony.
- Added upgrades to the Scavenger Modules. They are cheap and increased the range of the building.
- Added a bunch of new music and sfx.
- Milton- reduced the cooldown slightly.
- Reinforcements- increased the cooldown slightly.
- Hatchlings- Increased hit points (they weren't much of a challenge after the Clutch of eggs was destroyed).
- Masochists- Slowed them down slightly.
- Added a new objective to Sord, to generate 500 metal from Scavenger Modules.
- Fission Reactors can't be upgraded until the Colony is upgraded.
- Modified the intro camera for Circosta so that it starts focused on the Metal Refinery that the dialog is discussing.
- Fixed an issue with Masochist targeting.
- Fixed an issue where the Metal Refinery lost its depth when damaged.
- Fixed the Temporal Shift ability.
- Fixed overlapping text on the mission launch screen.
- Fixed an issue where some objectives weren't awarding score correctly.
- Fixed a UI issue with 4:3 ratio displays.
- Increased the size of Sparrows slightly.
- Objective Complete display no longer overlaps with the dialog text.
- Tower names no longer overflow in the selection window.
- Added category icons to the archive.