^Could we please not turn every thread about the lawsuit, we already have one.
I haven't finished Kessari yet, still have to deal with the Eternal Ones. But one thing I have to add is that the fight against the leader of Hegemonic Crux, Plextor or whatever his name is, was anticlimactic, especially when compared to the other battles in the game.
What I would have done is had him have ships in his fleep from species that are part of the Crux and if you managed to get that species in the Alliance they would abandon him, leading to a nice villainous breakdown and him challenging the player to one-on-one fight, Precursor ship against Precursor ship for leadership of the Alliance. The player would have had several dialog options, to accept, refuse, etc.
Well I finished it, some more thoughts
- it would have been cool if after defeating the Heralds you could make colonies for them and get their ships
- the Spathi rejoined after defeating the Heralds, but I could not gather any Spathi to make new colonies
- after getting the "sentient" energy collector I could no longer speak with K'Tang worlds
- the Vyro-Ingo and Lk have no dialog options to collect "sentient" energy
- I laughed when the ending narration said the Eternal Ones were not truly malevolent, these beings have exterminated countless species all because they did not want to ascend to a higher plane of existence