Sorcerer King: Rivals 2.0.1 (9/23 hot patch)
We have fixed a few issues with Rivals and wanted to get them out to you as soon as possible. Please note that text changes will only appear when you start a new game. You may need to restart Steam to update.
- Changed the Ascension Rules so you have to have 75% of the Orb for victory (used to be 2/3).
- Fixed the Tactical Camera to respect the 'Auto Select Next Unit' option. If you have that turned off, the camera will no longer try to center the screen on your guys
- Fixed several spots in text where the game was incorrectly mentioning the Doomsday Counter.
- Fixed some text in the Campaign that assumed the player was a human.
- Swapped Tooltips for 'Auto Station Units' and 'Auto Upgrade Outposts'.
- Fixed an issue where unsubscribing to workshop items outside of the game would crash the first time you launched the game.