ESET and WB.. try exclude it in Hips. I did and then it worked fine.
1) Open the configuration window for ESET, click on the setup option.
2) Then under Computer you should see HIPS with a green dot and enabled next to it. Click on enabled and pick setup from the menu.
3) On the Advanced setup screen find the configure rules button and click it.
4) Then click new... at the bottom
5) Give the rule a name like WindowBlinds and set action to ALLOW.
6) Then on the source applications tab pick Add... and browse to theWindowBlinds directory and select wbcore.exe
7) You do not need to configure any of the permissions on the other tabs, but if this still does not work then just tick them all.
8) Then click OK on each of the dialogs and reboot windows.