0.61, Terran, huge map, 5 godlike. Fairly early, turns 60-65. I am still alone in my corner.
I surveyed an Artifact that gave the nanoprobes that finish 1 random planet's current improvement. It randomly chose Earth, which had only Economic Stimulus (project), with the slider set to 100% military (shipyard).
For ~5 turns thereafter, Earth's social queue appears as "Economic Stimulus - Rushed", in gray. Hovering over "rush" says "already rushed this turn". However, each Turn never "advances" this project.
Later, I had Earth upgrade a Research Lab (tier 1) to a Xeno Research Lab (tier 2), set it to 100% social, and set its mp to enough to finish it in 1 turn. Earth's social queue now looks like this:
- Xeno Research Lab (1 turn)
- Economic Stimulus - Rushed
Further end-turns have no effect. Earth never finishes the upgrade.
If I manually select the "Economic Stimulus - Rushed" and click Destroy, then Earth's social queue resumes normal behavior therafter.
This could be a few different bugs.
- The nanoprobes Artifact event can choose a planet whose only social queue item is a project. This is nonsensical, as "rushing" implies that the project will be finished this turn, but "project" means it is never finished -- a contradiction.
- A rushed project is never unrushed (even when it is alone in the social queue).
- When the social queue contains a rushed project, the entire social queue is disabled, and makes no progress.