6) Thanks for mentioning my Economic Treaty thread. You are correct in that it would be really nice if the treaty were descibed in more detail, for starters so that players know precisely what the treaty does, and for finishers to determine whether or not the treaty is properly balanced and placed where it should be in the tech tree.
7) Excellent suggestion about the UI showing established treaties in the faction power window!
8) Excellent suggestion about the UI showing the treasury breakdown when hovering over your income!
9) At one point you purchased a horse from another faction's ZoC. I've always thought this to be quite silly as you yourself don't have to focus on your own shop since you can just mooch off of others (the entire concept of shops is currently underwhelming imo). I have two ideas to address this: 1) The other faction's shop prices are dependant upon their diplomatic attitude towards you in combination with any active treaties you have with that faction. 2) A portion of your purchases goes towards that faction's coffers. I suppose it would even be possible to include bonuses in techs to increase the %return you receive on sales in your faction's shop. Thoughts?
10) I've noticed you mention several times that the AI isn't properly protecting its cities and should be aptly punished for it. As I write this, one of your cities is about to be smashed since you yourself are not protectly your cities. While I understand that if the monsters and AI were more aggressive to take advantage of undefended cities then I'm sure you would defend your cities....but as is you do not. Comments? How do you envision how all cities (player and AI alike) to be defended during the coarse of a game?
10a) Concerning cities that are conquered by monsters, do you like that they are instantly razed? Would you like to see them ravaged or turned into lairs instead; perhaps questing/tasking your faction to go deal with the problem before it becomes worse?
11) I've noticed that you have plenty access to Iron Ore but don't even bother collecting it. Is Iron Ore just not useful for anything (or any of the viable strategies?) Should Iron Ore be intergrated into more weapon and armor types in the magic tree as well as the armor tree? Should the levels of Iron Ore collected or the Rarity of the resource be adjusted to make it more meaningful?
12) In response to your notes on the Tremor Spell. Of the three turns the spell refers to, could the first turn be the turn that the spell is cast? (I know...redundantly dumb, but it's possible that's what it means). Comments? Any other spells or abilities that fall under the same 'shortness' or turns?
just about to start episode 10....more to come...