I would like to see an "option" for some champions, races; wraiths, and creatures to attack at night. During a night attack the line of sight for all combatants is reduced. The difference between day and night battles would make combat more interesting and varied.
Tactical Combat Line of Sight Examples:
- Human Unit: Day (20 tiles), Night (2 tiles)
- Trog Unit: Day (20 tiles), Night (2 tiles)
- Wraith Unit: Day (20 tiles), Night (4 tiles) - Wraith have better night vision than the other races
- Wolves: Day (20 tiles), Night (4 tiles) - wolves hunt at night
Night Attack - an army with a champion or sovereign with this trait has the option to attack at night. A night attack reduces the line of sight for all units engaged in the battle. Creatures with this trait have a 50% to attack at night.
Tactical Combat Examples:
- Mancer army attacks Wraith army. This combat occurs in daylight.
- Wraith army attacks Mancer army. Wraith player can choose whether this combat occurs in daylight or at night.